IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: I am NOT a Facebook employee, nor do I represent Facebook. I am an independent marketing consultant that specializes in helping businesses use social media. I do not have direct ties to Facebook and therefore CANNOT help you get in touch with them aside from providing the info below.
I have seen numerous posts on Facebook about people not being able to find any contact info for Facebook. So, I did a little research and found several ways that you can contact Facebook. Here they are:
By Snail Mail:
1601 S. California Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Via The Facebook Website:
You can report a bug via the Facebook website by following these instructions:
- Click on Help Center in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on the Topic that most closely relates to the problem you are having. You may need to drill down a few times but you should eventually see the link in the next step.
- Click on Bugs & Known Problems.
- Click on “I’d like to submit a bug report”.
- Click the link in this statement when you see it, “Please submit bug reports only here“.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
Here is an example of a Bug Report Form. Each form is a little different depending on which Topic you chose in step #2 above.
Update: July 1, 2010 – For direct links to several bug reports and to a directory of many, many more bug reports, please read “120+ Ways to Contact Facebook” which I just published on my Facebook For Business blog.
I came across the following email address but I have not tried using it because I don’t have any Facebook issues at the moment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
They do not offer phone support. You will get a recording with info and/or options.
Facebook is a large company. Facebook.com has over 200 Million active users so I’m sure it would be impossible to handle phone support for such a large user base or even to answer all emails. I think your best bet for most situations is probably to submit a bug report. I hope these options help!
Marketing That’s Easy
Additional Posts You May Be Interested in Reading: