Social Media - Getting Started Right!
Social media can be used to
build and maintain business relationships, grow your network, find new customers, create top-of-mind
awareness, generate leads and a whole lot more IF it's used correctly! This workshop will help you Get Started
Right by walking you through the following key components of a Social Media Strategy:
- Best uses for 7 of Today's Most Popular Social Media Sites, plus demographics
information on each site!
- Determining your goals for social media
- Documenting who your ideal customer is
- Documenting what type of information or resources your ideal customer is interested in
- Developing a Social Media Strategy based on the above
Register for this workshop if you want to avoid costly social media
mistakes & blunders and learn to effectively use social media for business!
Limited Seating - Register Now:
limited to 10 students to enhance the learning experience.
Learn how you can Get 1 Workshop FREE!
(See our registration page for info AND also to view our other social media
here to register
Class Location & Contact Info:
Classes are held at the following location:
- San Diego Coastal Chamber of Commerce (SDCCC)
2002 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Suite 136
Del Mar, CA 92014
If you need additional info, please contact Kimberly (NOT the chamber office): Kimberly,
858-413-7383 or email@example.com.
Workshop Notification List:
If you are unable to attend on the above date(s), and would like to be notified when new workshops are
scheduled, please click here
to submit your
name and email address.
Workshop Testimonials: Click Here